Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
a problem with teamsite launchpad
kss
Hi,
I am having problems uploading files onto interwoven using teamsite launchpad. I am having external editor for updating the files and when I upload the files using launchpad the changes are not reflected on the server in my workspace. This has just started to happen. Up until now the changes were properly uploaded. Does anyone having similar problems. Any suggestions ?
Thanks
kunjal
Kunjal Shah.
Co-op, Web Development Group,
GlaxoSmithKline,
RTP, USA.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
In your Launchpad window are the files (after you save your edits) marked as modified ? There will be a pencil next to it.
ANdy
kss
Yes now the files are uploaded properly. and yes the pencil mark is appearing after i make local changes. i think earlier the file was locked my iw admin, so i wasnt able to upload it. it didnt give any such error though in launchpad.
Thanks for that.
kunjal.
Kunjal Shah.
Co-op, Web Development Group,
GlaxoSmithKline,
RTP, USA.