Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to index each group in a table
ss_88_ss
Hi guys,
I want to give an index to each section represented by a group in a table, I tried with a dynamic Text dragged in a header group field with the expression :
(row.__rownum / row["Aggregation"] + 1 )
where "Aggregation" is counting the rows of the every group defined in the table
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
I know that you can use aggregation to keep a running count on the side, but you want it per group? Could you post your rptdesign and data for me?
ss_88_ss
There's no need to post it, it only requires a javascript expression to increment each time we have a new group in the table "grouped" so header of the first group will have 1 the next one will have 2..<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="110365" data-time="1349879044" data-date="10 October 2012 - 07:24 AM"><p>
I know that you can use aggregation to keep a running count on the side, but you want it per group? Could you post your rptdesign and data for me?<br /></p></blockquote>