Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Anybody use birt 3.7.2 or 4.2.1 in JBOSS?
jjin
There is error when deploy birt 3.7.2 or 4.2.1 in Jboss. But birt 2.6.2 is working. I copied everything under folder WebViewerExample in the downloaded birt runtime package to the birt.war folder.
Anybody use them successfully?
Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I've got 3.7.2 and 4.2.0 out there, on JBoss 5.0.1. What is the error you're getting?
jjin
Thank you, Michael
I get error : Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null dependency when start jboss with birt 2.7.2
and many other errors like : 15:22:51,440 WARN [StartStopLifecycleAction] Error during stop for ProfileServiceProxyFactory
java.lang.IllegalStateException: BaseClassLoader@135f92f{vfsfile:/C:/jboss/jboss-5.1.0/server/biddingo/conf/jboss-service.xml} classLoader is not connected to a domain (probably undeployed?) for class java.net.MulticastSocket
But 2.6.2 is ok. I use the files under folder WebViewerExample, is this right?
Thanks
Jason
mwilliams
Did you remove the org.apache.xerces file from the WEB-INF/lib folder in the war file?
jjin
I just removed that file, and it works!
I don't know how to say thank you, Michael, you are really GURU and so kind to help me.
It's a big favor for me!
Thank you so much!
Jason
mwilliams
Not a problem! Let us know whenever you have questions!