Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Embedded Background Images
dbmathis
Hi All,<br />
<br />
I think I have a bug in 3.7.2. When I add a background image to a cell in the advanced tab and choose background image type "embed", the image does not get embedded. This is inconsistent with the behavior I see when I insert an image of type "embedded" into my report from the palette. I wanted to give my tables a rounded edge but I can't because of this. I upload to the report server and the background images disappear.<br />
<br />
I get this when I embed as background:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><cell id="408">
<property name="backgroundColor">#99CDFF</property>
<property name="backgroundImage">3.7.2/TDP & Total Comp Year on Year Change/2012_A_SAE.png</property>
<property name="backgroundImageType">embed</property>
<property name="textAlign">center</property>
<property name="verticalAlign">middle</property>
</cell></pre>
<br />
I get this when I embed as inserted image from the palette:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<cell id="412">
<property name="backgroundColor">#99CDFF</property>
<property name="paddingTop">0pt</property>
<property name="paddingLeft">0pt</property>
<property name="textAlign">center</property>
<property name="verticalAlign">middle</property>
<image id="522">
<property name="height">0.7291666666666666in</property>
<property name="width">0.6145833333333334in</property>
<property name="source">embed</property>
<property name="imageName">2012_A_SAE.png</property>
</image>
</cell></pre>
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><structure>
<property name="name">2012_A_SAE.png</property>
<property name="type">image/png</property>
<property name="data">
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAADsAAABGCAIAAAD9+3v7AAAACXBIWXMAAA7EAAAOxAGVKw4bAAAKT2lD
Q1BQaG90b3Nob3AgSUNDIHByb2ZpbGUAAHjanVNnVFPpFj333vRCS4iAlEtvUhUIIFJCi4AUkSYqIQkQ
SoghodkVUcERRUUEG8igiAOOjoCMFVEsDIoK2AfkIaKOg6OIisr74Xuja9a89+bN/rXXPues852zzwfA
CAyWSDNRNYAMqUIeEeCDx8TG4eQuQIEKJHAAEAizZCFz/SMBAPh+PDwrIsAHvgABeNMLCADATZvAMByH
/w/qQplcAYCEAcB0kThLCIAUAEB6jkKmAEBGAYCdmCZTAKAEAGDLY2LjAFAtAGAnf+bTAICd+Jl7AQBb
lCEVAaCRACATZYhEAGg7AKzPVopFAFgwABRmS8Q5ANgtADBJV2ZIALC3AMDOEAuyAAgMADBRiIUpAAR7</pre>
<br />
I don't have access to add images to the server.<br />
<br />
Best Regards<br />
<br />
David
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
It looks like this is a bug, could you file it at www.eclipse.org/birt