Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to bind Maximo with MYSQL db OR where is the INIT.BAT file?
Dejan8888
Hi,
I am trying to create report which will use some data from some MYSQL database.
I have put mysql driver.jar file in lib directory and rebuild it but Maximo still says "Cannot load JDBC Driver class: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.". Does someone have any idea how to bind it?
Also I saw that another way to bind them is to add it on CLASSPATH in init.bat.
Where is that file I can not find it? Is it some Maximo file?
I will appreciate help, I am in big problem.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dejan8888
Also I found some old forum question:<br />
<br />
Question:I have a question about JDBC Configuration. Can I create a JDBC configuration to any database engine? or only databases supported by Maximo (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server). Because I want to import data from MySQL, but Maximo doesn?t have mysql jdbc driver. I was thinking to put a mysql jdbc driver (.jar) in C:Maximoapplicationsmaximolib folder and then rebuild ear files.<br />
<br />
Answer:Yes you can connect to other JDBC compliant databases. Actually, you should just need to add it to the <strong class='bbc'>classpath for the server start-up.</strong><br />
<br />
Does someone know in this answer on which <strong class='bbc'>start up file</strong> did he think of? Where is that classpath and what to put there?????