Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Reports Location on Server
masanche
Hi everyone,
I have a problem.... I lost my .rptdesign from my localhost and i have running in Production.
Can i recover my .rptdesign directly in /IBM/JazzTeamServer/... ? Where?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
If you deleted it off your local machine you can grab it off of the server. I don't know where you would have it saved, you could try doing a search for it if you know the name of the file.
masanche
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="110505" data-time="1350313757" data-date="15 October 2012 - 08:09 AM"><p>
If you deleted it off your local machine you can grab it off of the server. I don't know where you would have it saved, you could try doing a search for it if you know the name of the file.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes I did! <br />
<br />
But I didn't found the ****.rptdesign
and the report is working!<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks kclark
kclark
I don't use JazzTeamServer, so I'm not familiar with the layout. How do your normally upload the reports to the server?
masanche
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="110583" data-time="1350401324" data-date="16 October 2012 - 08:28 AM"><p>
I don't use JazzTeamServer, so I'm not familiar with the layout. How do your normally upload the reports to the server?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I send the .rpt in Eclipse RTC Client, but when I try to "locate .rpt" on Shell, I only view *jar:<br />
<br />
<em class='bbc'>"/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/conf/.snapshot/hourly.1/qm/sites/rqm-update-site/features/com.ibm.rqm.adapter.rpt.feature_2.0.0.v20110517_1908.jar<br />
/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/conf/.snapshot/hourly.1/qm/sites/rqm-update-site/plugins/com.ibm.rqm.adapter.rpt.web_2.0.0.v20110517_1908.jar"</em><br />
<br />
Anybody knows where is the location or what is the way? <br />
<br />
Thanks!
kclark
What OS are you running on the server? I ask because you are using the locate which I know is the standard find command on *BSD. If it's linux you could try<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
find -name "*.rptdesign"
</pre>