Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple Grouping ( or Series) possible
afv
hello!
I would like to ask if somebody has some experience in multiple grouping in Birt.
As you can see from the screenshots I need to group a "Percent stacked bar" 2 times.
Did not find a solution yet.
This means I would like to do on the X axis a double grouping:
1. by a category (string) ( Total )
2. by the year ( Total )
The y axis is already grouped by (male/female).
I really appreciate any help in this case. Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Hi,
You could create a table in your report that has a grouping on year.
Then create a chart in the group header.
There will be a chart in your report for each group.
The only difference with you picture will be that for each chart there is a y-axis.
afv
Found this link:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/373075/933689/
explains maybe the only way......