Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Property editor
info_js
Hi all,
I am not able to the view the binding, sorting and other tabs of the Property Editor. All I can view is only the 'properties' tab. What option do I have to set in order to make these tabs visible?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
It depends, some objects have some tabs while others don't. If you click on the report then all you get is the properties tab, but if you click on a data object you dragged in then you get properties, binding, map, highlights.
mogwai
<p>I have the same problem and it is not due to the selected item. At some point BIRT became unstable and stopped responding. When I killed it and started it up again, I only had the properties tab, whilst the property editor itself is missing. Within the properties tab I only have the advanced section, so no general, Borders, Padding etc...</p><p>I have tried selecting Property Editor from the Window > Show View options but that does nothing. Any ideas?</p>