Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
add label into chart
nikodem38
Hi,
Is it possible to insert an external label into a chart plot and place it anywhere ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What are you trying to do with the chart? Depending on what your trying to do there might be a better way than placing a label on the chart.
nikodem38
I just need to add some text anywhere on the plot
nikodem38
Here attached is an example of chart with added labels.
AVERAGE by MONTH
Qty by MONTH
New
How can I add them?
kclark
I don't think you can add labels like that to the chart, you could add external labels above the chart in a grid.
nikodem38
I managed to add labels in a chart (see snapshot).
These labels are in fact BarSeries labels.
I just made the bars invisible.
It's tricky !
kclark
Awesome, glad you got it working. You could submit that as a devshare too so we can pass the trick along.