Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt 360 Number Gadget
asottile
Hello-
I want to display a number that updates dynamically (based on selectors) that gives a sum of a numerical value in a group of rows. I'm using a table gadget to display this though it doesn't appear cleanly.
Please see the attached screenshot.
I want to have it display without the function next to the title of the field (this seems that it's defaulted to appear), as well as display the number as an actual number (ie, show the number as 12,262).
Is there a way to format this number using the table gadget? Or, should I be using a different gadget to accomplish this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
Maximize the gadget and this will enable Interactive Mode. You can then select Header -> Change Text from the menu. You can also select the data column (just a single row in this case) and either click the menu or right-click and select Format -> Format Data.
See attached screenshots.
asottile
This worked out perfectly. Thank you so much!