Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Blank spaces appear in report after grid prints
NascoteChris
I hope someone can help me.
I have a report (work order) with about half a dozen grids embedded in it. After each section (grid) outputs (whether in viewer, printed, word document) there is an equal amount of blank space. For example if my grid takes three lines ... the three grid lines print or display and then three blank lines print or display.
I have no idea what else to look at.
HELP!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'NascoteChris'" data-cid="110675" data-time="1350589450" data-date="18 October 2012 - 12:44 PM"><p>
I hope someone can help me. <br />
<br />
I have a report (work order) with about half a dozen grids embedded in it. After each section (grid) outputs (whether in viewer, printed, word document) there is an equal amount of blank space. For example if my grid takes three lines ... the three grid lines print or display and then three blank lines print or display.<br />
<br />
I have no idea what else to look at.<br />
<br />
HELP!!<br /></p></blockquote>
Not enough information. It could be anything from padding to extra rows being returned from the database. Maybe putting borders and colors on the grids might help you visualize.<br />
<br />
P.S. Why all the grids?