Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart BarSeries line thickness
nikodem38
Hi,
In a BarSeries Chart, is it possible to modify the thickness of the bars edges, because I find the default thickness too thin for my purpose ?
Thanks for your feedback.
Nicolas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you talking about the border or the actual bar?
nikodem38
Yes, I would like to increase the thickness of the bars border line.
mwilliams
I don't think there's a way to increase the thickness of the border. You can change the color, but I'm pretty sure that you can't change the thickness. You can log an enhancement at eclipse.org/birt, in the bugzilla. If you do, please post the request info, in here, so others with the same request can vote for it.
nikodem38
THX I will do that.