Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF: Text wrapping problem
Macca_007
I have a data set that is a string. When I place the dataset in a a grid and view the result in the preview window everything is fine and the text is wrapped. When I view as a PDF only the first line is shown and is often cut.
When placing the dataset in the grid I do not alter any parameters. What am I doing wrong?
I am using a version of BIRT that is integrated into KNIME 2.6.1
I hope someone can help.
Ste
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Do you have a height set on an outer grid or something? Can you attach your report?
Macca_007
Thanks for your help, but I found the problem was related to the fact that I had 'no wrapping' set on the 'whitespace' attribute in the 'advanced' option.
mwilliams
Ah, yep, that'll do it, every time! Glad you figured it out. Let us know whenever you have questions!