Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Add a scroll option to a Table
Go forward
HI,
I come back with another issue, it has already been discussed but I have tried all the methods however I could not reach my goal.
I had a table in my report binded to a dataset, I need to add the scroll option to this table.
I have changed the option overflow to scroll and deleted the whitespace between the elements of the tables but I still have no scroll option, I have also read some Javascript scripts in this forum about scrolling tables but they don't work for me.
I don't where the problem can be exactly.
PS :Birt 3.7 version
Need for help.
Thank's in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Goforward -- take a look at my example report <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/25327-how-to-setup-table-scroll/'>here</a>
;