Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
lay out reports
RaniAg
I'm struggling with the lay out of reports:
I've a table and within the table a grid and a detail table:
see image:
The whole is one table
In the header the following:
1. row 1 /column C-F are one grid (Yellow)
2. row 2 /column C-F are in the second row of the grid (Yellow)
detail:
3. the row 3 + 4/ column C-F (in red) is a detail table in the detail
on data level I'm getting what I want, but because I use a combination of grid in a table and a detail table in a table, the whole lay out is a mess with the borders.
Any tips on how to improve this? The problem is that the borders of the grid are not aligned to the borders of the detail table.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you post your rptdesign for me to look at? What version of BIRT are you running?