Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Caching
ihabo01
Hello all,
I have not been able to find information about BIRT's caching mechanisms. is there any documentation that I have missed?
I am looking to know what are the caching features that are available, and how we can configure BIRT to leverage them.
Many thanks to you all
P.S:
I am not sure which forum category this question falls in so I will post here, and I will move it to a more appropriate category if you think it is needed.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
There are several settings for caching take a look <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.birt.doc.isv/data/api/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/api/DataEngine.html'>at
this page</a> for a pretty good list of them. You should also be able to find places to set these in your web.xml