Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart size problem
petr.mensk
Hello,
I have a following problem - I am now developing a report containing two charts (bar and line). Eveything is looking great in the report preview in Eclipse Designer, but when I use my report in production it looks really horrible, report is at least 5 times smaller then it should be so it's unredeable. And the Chart widget size is set to 570 x 200 pt in Property Editor, so is there other settings I've forgotten? I am attaching a screenshost of both results. We are using version 3.2.22 and I am running on Firefox 13.0.1 (same result in IE 9).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
petr.mensk
Ok, problem solved with puttiong those two lines in beforeGeneration script
chart.getBlock().getBounds().setHeight(300);
chart.getBlock().getBounds().setWidth(570);
also manually edition the .rptdesign works too (
http://www.spagoworld.org/jforum/posts/list/567.page)