Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwsend_mail and attachments
Lex
Looking at the
iwsend_mail
code I see that attachments were marked as a ToDo item to be added later. I'm curious if
iwsend_mail
has since been updated to support attachments or if this is still in the works?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
No - it has not been updated to handle attachments - that's still an item for doing if/when sufficient time presents itself and there is nothing of higher priority to be done.
I believe part of the hold-up was that we are using Mail::Mailer - and the version that we are using does not, itself, support attachments - so in order to support attachments we'd have to probably switch to a different Perl mail module and make sure that we don't lose any existing functionality while trying to gain new functionality.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)