Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Weighted Group
Krones
Hi!<br />
<br />
Is there a way to create a weighed group in BIRT, to show in a chart?<br />
Say my DB has two columns, Category and Value. And I want to create a new category, which is the sum, with weights, of other categories. I'd use that new category in charts (especially column charts).<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>See the example below:</strong><br />
Given categories A, B and C, I want to create category D, which is A+0.2*B<br />
<br />
Data:<br />
Category | Value<br />
A | 10<br />
B | 5<br />
C | 3<br />
A | 5<br />
B | 2<br />
<br />
What I would like:<br />
Generate a column chart that shows the values for categories A (10+5=15), B (5+2=7) and D (15+0.2*7=16.4).<br />
<br />
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet