Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Object beside each other instead of stacked
James0816
I have a grid in which I'm trying to add two objects to it (One label and one data). The issue that I have is that instead of being beside each other, they are stacked on top of each other. I can not figure out how to get them to line up beside each other.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you post your rptdesign for me to look at?
Thanks
James0816
not sure so i took a screen shot. hope that helps.
I'm new with BIRT and Eclipse and greatly appreciate the assistance. So much different that other tools I'm used to working with.
thanks
Tubal
Just make another column in your main grid, and then merge the cells in all the other lines that don't need it.