Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Borders around the entire report
info_js
Hi,
I am viewing my report as a html page, I am seeing thick borders enclosing the entire report, is there any way I can remove it.
I appreciate your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Are the borders part of the table or the report? When I run a basic report with a table as HTML I don't get any borders by default, I'm using 3.7.2, what version are you on?
info_js
I am also using BIRT version 3.7.2..
The report design file is deployed as a WAR file and then the report file is embedded as a part of a long URL ..The report border looks just like the "Preview Border".. When you click on the "Preview" option while creating a report, you have the report inside and there are thick borders that you see which encloses the entire report..My report looks just like that..
info_js
<span style='font-size: 12px;'>I am attaching a test file..The file has a simple grid with 2 columns and a label element in one column.Click on the preview and you will see that all the elements are enclosed within a box, this box keeps on growing as you add more elements..how do i remove this default box, or is there a way to change the color to white ?</span>
kclark
Here's what I did to solve it. Go to the master page > property editor > borders > select border as white and turn the borders on all four edges then run the report.
info_js
Thanks so much your help kclark.. Yes, that did solve the problem, but still the borders appear on the html page. So the borders that appear on the html page belong to different property and not the master page..I don't know how to remove them or what property to change..
kclark
Setting the master page worked fine for me even when it's in HTML, I'm using your sample report too. Are there border settings that are being overlooked somewhere on your report?
info_js
When you view the report in the html format, do you see borders on the outer frame meaning browser window.
info_js
When you view the report in the html format, do you see borders on the outer frame meaning browser window?