Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
See new data sets on a Data Object
DavidGress
I published a Data Object to the server with one Data Set in it. I was able to use that data set OK. I then added another Data Set and published the Data Object but I can't see the other Data Set. Is there a setting that I need to change?
I made a copy of the Data Ojbect in BIRT and published that. I can now see both of the Data Sets.
I'm searching the manuals now for a way to refresh the data object. I also tried deleting the Data Object entirely and publishing it again to no avail. It's like the name and data sets contained are in the browser cache. Can that be it?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DavidGress
I found that if I reset the dashboard via Options | My Dashboard that it picks up the latest changes to the Data Object. It seems that from the Manage Data dialog there should be a way to remove the data object then add it again. But, I don't have an 'X' next to the Data Object as I've seen in the manuals once I've used it. When I first add the Data Object I see an 'X' but after using the dialog then going back i, no 'X' to delete it.