Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Is two Birt Viewers on same WAS server possible?
rem955
I found the issue to my previous post that the issue was caused by the other application with BIRT being run on the same server. Next question: I want to run a report in the BIRT viewer in the application which shares the same server as another application that uses a BIRT viewer. Here is the same error that I get from attempting to run the report on the server.
"...org.eclipse.birt.core.exception.BirtException: error.CannotStartupOSGIPlatform..."
There isn't much more as this is just what is posted on the html page that would contain the report.
Any ideas on how I would fix this?
Thanks again.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You might be able to work around this by changing the class loader order. Take a look <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BirtPOJO_Viewer_WebSphere_Deployment'>at
this link</a> and let me know if it helps.
rem955
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="111309" data-time="1352306795" data-date="07 November 2012 - 09:46 AM"><p>
You might be able to work around this by changing the class loader order. Take a look <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BirtPOJO_Viewer_WebSphere_Deployment'>at
this link</a> and let me know if it helps.<br /></p></blockquote>
I've already gone through this solution quite a bit. Nothing has changed. Both apps have an Engine and Viewer servlet with the same settings, including name. I don't know if that would cause issue that they have the same mappings, as they are on different applications. The best way of looking at this is trying to run two applications with BIRT integrated into them.