Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Report Engine with memory loads
viju
Hi All,
I am using Birt Engine 3.7.2,
Just wanted to know if I have 20000 records in my table, and I set page break as 1000, then while running the report will it load all 20000 records in single go? or it will load 1000 records first, and then on clicking of next button it will loads next set of records.
Plz provide me some information.
Thanks alot..
Vijay
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
It will pull all the data at once, if you want to have it load page by page you can take a look <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/259-birt-progressive-viewing-during-render/'>at
this devshare</a> that explains how to setup progressive rendering.
viju
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="111324" data-time="1352325647" data-date="07 November 2012 - 03:00 PM"><p>
It will pull all the data at once, if you want to have it load page by page you can take a look <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/259-birt-progressive-viewing-during-render/'>at
this devshare</a> that explains how to setup progressive rendering.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi kclark,<br />
<br />
Thank you very much for your quick reply and this important information..!!
kclark
You're welcome, let me know if you need any help with this.
viju
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="111344" data-time="1352386347" data-date="08 November 2012 - 07:52 AM"><p>
You're welcome, let me know if you need any help with this.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi kclark,<br />
<br />
How can I make ensure others that Birt Viewer will load all the records in single DB hit, is there any way so that I can show him for the same.