Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Empty space after hiding a table
Spermato
Hi,
I?m building a report with multiple tables inside each other(main table with another inside, another inside the 2nd and another inside the 3rd). When i try to hide a table with no data, it hides it's content but leaves the empty space that the table occupies in report.
This only happens in 3rd and 4rd table, 1st and 2st hides the table and his space normally.
Is there some kind of depth restriction? Anyone experienced this?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
I can't seem to recreate it on my end, can you use the sample db and post the report?
Spermato
Hi Klarck,
it works fine with sample db.
I already saw what's happenning, both rows that have 3rd and 4rd table had fixed height for some how. :blink:
Solved
Thanks
kclark
Happy to hear you got it working!