Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Custom datasource
RepBIRT
Kindly let me know how to create datasource for log files.
Is there any option exist already or what is the procedure to acheive this?
Any references / ideas would of great help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Since there isn't a standard format for log files, no there isn't something outside of the flat file data source.
In terms of creating a custom data source, I have an article being published shortly by IBM Developerworks that is a tutorial on creating custom ODA's for BIRT. I need to check the status of it, but it has already been submitted, approved, and revised. I am just waiting for the final publish.
RepBIRT
Great!
Could you share some ideas / inputs to acheive this since it is urgent to be implemented