Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Difference between columns at the end
ykoto
hi all,
I am new with crosstabs an I have to create a report whith the following column headings :
Title year1 year2 year3 year4 difference
where the difference column contains the difference between the last two columns, in this case year4-year3. Which is the way to achieve this and how do I refer to the "last two" columns.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ykoto
anyone?
ykoto
ok, here is exactly what I want to achieve. the file is from another post in here for the same topic but no applicable answer there. The need is for the last two columns. How can I say in a measure expression to refere to two specific columns as the base for a calculation?