Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pagebreak property on Grid always leads to page break
Ima Pojo
Hi folks,
I actually again have a problem with Eclipse BIRT and master pages. I have a report that can be more than one page (1 ...n) long.
Beginning at page 2 until page n there should be used a second master page for the report. So in the end I have two master pages: one for page 1 and master page two for pages 2 ...n
In my tests I found a singularity that I am not sure if it is a bug or a wrong use. The attached rptdesign simulates my scenario: Grid one contains a text that is on page one. Grid two contains a text that is partly on page one, the rest should be broken on page two. The property PageBreak on grid two is set to master page 2.
I expected that a part of grid two stays on page 1, the rest goes to page 2 (with master page 2). Actually it doesn't.
Did I do something wrong or is this a bug? I use BIRT version 2.6.2.
Thank you for your help!
Ima
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Could you post a sample report using the sample db for me and post it on here?