Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DateTime on the x-axis of the chart
XFabien
Hello,
I have a chart that I will show the datetime on the x-axis.
But birt can not show correctly the date. Is it a bug???
I attached the example report here.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
How do you want the dates to be displayed? They are showing as MM, DD, YYYY for me.
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="111433" data-time="1352746913" data-date="12 November 2012 - 12:01 PM"><p>
How do you want the dates to be displayed? They are showing as MM, DD, YYYY for me.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I am sorry that I did not explain very clearly my question.<br />
kclark
What format are you needing the date displayed as?
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="111467" data-time="1352814162" data-date="13 November 2012 - 06:42 AM"><p>
What format are you needing the date displayed as?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
The chart should show 21/01/2011 , 01/03/2011 , 05/09/2011 , 01/01/2012 these four dates instead of the 3 01/01/2011 and 01/01/2012.<br />
<br />
I don't care the date format, I need just the correct data.<br />
<br />
Thanks for the help.
Clement Wong
In your design, go to your Table View. Then select Edit Groups so that you can modify NewTableGroup1.
Change the Interval from "No Interval" to "Day".
Click OK, switch back to your Chart View, and run the report. Did that resolve the issue?
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'cwong'" data-cid="111486" data-time="1352847445" data-date="13 November 2012 - 03:57 PM"><p>
In your design, go to your Table View. Then select Edit Groups so that you can modify NewTableGroup1.<br />
<br />
Change the Interval from "No Interval" to "Day".<br />
<br />
Click OK, switch back to your Chart View, and run the report. Did that resolve the issue?<br />
<br />