Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
cannot add birt plugins to rcp project
birtUser77
Hello,
I'm developing a rcp application and would like to integrate birt reports. I have installed birt framework 4.2.1 in eclipse juno. As every tutorial out on the internet says, I should insert various org.eclipse.birt.* plugins to the dependencies of my rcp application. The problem is, that when I try to add them, I do not have any plugin starting with org.eclipse.birt in the list. Adding them manually also fails ("... cannot be resolved").
I have another test project containing a birt report. I can edit that report inside eclipse with the birt perspective and also view that one in web viewer. So the necessary plugins seem to be there. THey're also listed under "plug-ins" in eclipse installation details.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Stefan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
birtUser77
OK, here comes the solution:
The target platform in eclipse settings was not configured correctly.
mwilliams
Glad you found the solution! Let us know whenever you have questions!