Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Conditional color for crosstab summary field based on data field part of data set but not part of cr
nppk
Hello All,
I have developed a report using crosstab. I need to highlight the summary field based on a field in my data set which is not displayed in Crosstab.
For example I need to show a report for the students and their marks for each subject.
So my row is having student name, column shows subjects(science, maths, english) and marks in summary field.
Now in summary I need to highlight if the attendance of that student for the given subject is less than 60%.
(I have attendance in the data set but its not part of the crosstab.)
Could you please suggest how to do this.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
If you select the summary field in your cross tab > property editor > highlights > add. Here you can add highlights based on what data you need. I've attached a sample report that highlights any payments less than $30,000.