Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scatter Chart with average line
bachi
Hi,
I have a scatter chart we need to get average curved line. Sample chart is attached.
I tried to add second series it always giving me straight line.
Can any one please help me?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What version of BIRT are you using and can you post your rptdesign?
bachi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="111527" data-time="1352923934" data-date="14 November 2012 - 01:12 PM"><p>
What version of BIRT are you using and can you post your rptdesign?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
Thanks for your response. I am using birt 3.7 version.<br />
<br />
I have attached my rptdesign.<br />
<br />
Thanks for your help in advance
kclark
Have you taken a look at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/781-polynomial-curve-fitting-on-charts/'>this
devshare</a> that shows how to make the average line for the scatter chart?
bachi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="111574" data-time="1352997330" data-date="15 November 2012 - 09:35 AM"><p>
Have you taken a look at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/781-polynomial-curve-fitting-on-charts/'>this
devshare</a> that shows how to make the average line for the scatter chart?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi I tried with the same example but no luck<br />
<br />
I have attached report.