Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Font problem in PDF files
ykoto
Hi all,
I have integrated BIRT engine 4.2.1 in tomcat and want to be able to produce some reports in pdf format. The reports render fine on my pc in all formats but have a problem rendering in pdf format only when I use the server to produce them. The point is I am using greek characters and although they all come up, someway the font gets messed up and the result is not very, "tidy". I can understand that a supporting font does not appear on the remote server but I don't have the option to install one there.
I attach the .doc file which is correct and the corresponding pdf file with the problem. I suppose I am looking for a way to either embedd the fonts or upload them to an application folder and access them from there. Any help is valuable.
thanx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You might take a look at this bug:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=347431