Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting for print margins
lukasw44
Hello <br />
<br />
How can i change margin for printing my reports ??<br />
now i havent got install printer and when generate xls report and go to print viewer i have got margin <br />
<br />
top : 250 mm <br />
bottom: 250 mm<br />
left: 19 mm<br />
right; 19mm <br />
i need change this value but i dont know how to do that. . <br />
i try to do this like that : <br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>private void setBirtMargins(MasterPageHandle mph , DimensionValue dv) {
try{
mph.setProperty(MasterPageHandle.BOTTOM_MARGIN_PROP, dv);
mph.setProperty(MasterPageHandle.LEFT_MARGIN_PROP, dv);
mph.setProperty(MasterPageHandle.RIGHT_MARGIN_PROP, dv);
mph.setProperty(MasterPageHandle.TOP_MARGIN_PROP, dv);
} catch (SemanticException se) {
throw new RuntimeException("Cannot set margins for report export!", se);
}
}</pre>
<br />
but its not working to me ..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Do you get any errors? Does this work in other outputs besides XLS? Are you setting the values in the masterpage in the designer? Maybe I'm not totally understanding the issue. Let me know.
lukasw44
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="111619" data-time="1353169121" data-date="17 November 2012 - 09:18 AM"><p>
Do you get any errors? Does this work in other outputs besides XLS? Are you setting the values in the masterpage in the designer? Maybe I'm not totally understanding the issue. Let me know.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
NO i havent got any errors and iam using it for master page but maybe this is a problem because i am using <br />
commercial emmiter arctorus so maybe this is a problem ??
mwilliams
I just have the standard emitter. When I check the margin values in the XLS output, they are what is specified in my report. I don't have the Arctorus emitter to test this on, so I'm not sure if that's your issue.