Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Report not working on Firefox and IE
Go forward
I have made a Report that it's encapsulated into an Iframe, and I have access to it through the URL,
can access to it through an URL.
The page is blank in Firefox and is telling me "The viewing session is not available or has expired."
in IE.
Dis someone has the ability to tell me how to solve this problem ?
Nota:
Firefox 9 version
IE 8
BIRT Runtime 4_2_0
Report Designer 3.7
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Have you tried it in any other browsers?
Go forward
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="111701" data-time="1353445843" data-date="20 November 2012 - 02:10 PM"><p>
Have you tried it in any other browsers?<br /></p></blockquote>
Yes in Google Chrome, it works, <br />
The URL i use to call my report is : <br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://10.1.0.107:8080/Birt-viewer/frameset?__report='>http://10.1.0.107:8080/Birt-viewer/frameset?__report=</a>
; myPath_to_Report/report.rptdesign&__navigationbar=false&__showtitle=false&__istoc=false&ID_geom_zonage= somevalue<br />
<br />
I have realised that when I change the IP's machine 10.1.0.107 whith localhost it works in Firefox and IE too.