Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Set a bar color in chart editor
petr.mensk
Hello,
please where can I set the color of bars in the Report Editor?When I double-click on the chart, I can see the classic three-tab chart settings. I figured out how to adjust almost anything but still have no clue how to specify the color of bars in the bar chart. Any help appreciated, thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
When you edit the chart, select the third tab - <strong class='bbc'>Format Chart</strong>.<br />
<br />
Then, click on Series (if not selected) in the left hand selection tree.<br />
<br />
Next, click on the <strong class='bbc'>Series Palette</strong> button.<br />
<br />
A new dialog "Series Palette" should appear (see screenshot) where you can set the colors.<br />
<br />
petr.mensk
Thank you, that worked. I didn't realize that I can move colors up and down:)