Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
content in rows is mixed for cross tab for PDF
jjin
Hi,
I need to display several columns in cross tab. But some rows are mixed together and cannot be readable in PDF. while it's OK in html. I attach the screen shot of PDF
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you attach your rptdesign and recreate this with the sample db?
jjin
Thanks for your reply.
I cannot recreate this issue with sample DB. For my database, there are many similar data. While other data is displayed correctly, so far only this data is confused.
Do you know any clue about this? Is it possible a bug for birt report? any workaround?
Thanks again
Jason
kclark
Can you post the rptdesign even if it's linked to your DB, I'd like to take a look at how everything is setup.
jjin
I find the reason why I get the error. When the content in one cell is very long, so it is divided into several pages. After that, the error happens. It looks like a bug in birt report. I think it's easy to be reproduced in sample DB. If you create very large data in one cell and make sure the content in the cell is divided into several pages, (in crosstab), after that cell, you can see the error.
I wonder anybody find the same issue before ...
Thank you
Jason
kclark
Could you post a bug in bugzilla at eclipse.org/birt ?