Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Download button
sachindhus
I have requirement to add birt report in jsp. I did it using birt viewer but I am unable to access download event through custom button. I dont want to use toolbar provided by birt viewer.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
venkatmadh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'sachindhus'" data-cid="111811" data-time="1353757207" data-date="24 November 2012 - 04:40 AM"><p>
I have requirement to add birt report in jsp. I did it using birt viewer but I am unable to access download event through custom button. I dont want to use toolbar provided by birt viewer.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
hi<br />
sachindhus, can you elaborate little bit more?<br />
<br />
Thanks
sachindhus
First Thanks for reply.
I have attached screen shot with this reply. I want to use Export as custom button to export/download report instead of the download image in tool bar provided by birt report viewer.
Thanks
kclark
One possible way to get your export as working would be using the __format parameter.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
http://localhost:8180/birt/frameset?__report=test.rptdesign&__format=pdf
</pre>
<br />
__report= your rptdesign<br />
__format= format pdf,xls,etc...<br />
<br />
You could put some radio buttons next to the export allowing the user to select what format and then call the URL with the correct params based on that input. This would export the report in the format they want.