Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Static images not showing on exported documents
daniender
I am extending the basic functionality of BIRT for RSA. Just added some report layouts to the Eclipse report menu.
In these rptdesing layouts I have embedded some images (as for example, the header image with my company logo).
So far, I haven't got any problems.
The issue is that when I use report preview, or when I launch the report straight from the project (select project-->run as eclipse application, etc), every static image (linked as image file in shared resources), shows ok, but when I export the jar file and launch the report from RSA menu (execute-->reports-->BIRT report), no static image is showed. I'm able to see dynamic images (saved in some files with .emx extension that act as a dataset), but I can't manage to show header, footer, or any static diagram saved in "<project-path>/images/...".
Any idea what could be happening here?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DineshSrinivasan
<p>Same issue here.. can somebody help?</p>