Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
set child table hight to 100%
sanets
Hello.
I put child table inside parent table. How can I force the child table to fill full parent cell(100% height).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Have you tried to set the height in property editor > advanced > height yet?
sanets
Yes I have tried, but it hasn't solved problem.
I can't understand how "height=100%" works.
In table header cell I have grid, I can't set it's height to 100% too.
kclark
If you select the child table under general you can set the height to 100% and it should accomplish what you're trying to do.
sanets
Thanks for your attention to my problem.<br />
<br />
But it don't works.<br />
<br />
At the table header where is a grid and I can't set it's height to 100% too.<br />
<br />
<br />
This is my child table code<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<cell id="20">
<property name="colSpan">1</property>
<property name="rowSpan">1</property>
<property name="borderBottomColor">#000000</property>
<property name="borderBottomStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderBottomWidth">thin</property>
<property name="borderTopColor">#000000</property>
<property name="borderTopStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderTopWidth">thin</property>
<property name="paddingTop">0pt</property>
<property name="paddingLeft">0pt</property>
<property name="paddingBottom">0pt</property>
<property name="paddingRight">0pt</property>
<property name="textAlign">center</property>
<table id="271">
<property name="display">inline</property>
<property name="pageBreakInside">auto</property>
<property name="canShrink">true</property>
<property name="height">100%</property>
<property name="width">100%</property>
<property name="dataSet">ChildDataSet</property>
</pre>