Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide Footer in Viewing Report in Excel
zprasla
How to hide footer while viewing report ONLY in Excel? When I run my report in Excel, I am also viewing my footer that contains page number in Excel. I would like hide this information only in Excel, but show it in Web Viewer, pdf, etc..
I am very new to BIRT (novice user)from business(accounting) environment. If this topic has been covered, please accept my apology and provide URL.
Thanks in Advance....
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tubal
If you're talking about a table footer, there is a Visibility option you can use to tell it to hide if it's excel output. Just highlight the row you want to be invisible, then tell it to:<br />
<br />
zprasla
Awesome... It worked like a charm
Thank you very much Tubal ...