Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Maximo Birt parameter to control output not selection
NascoteChris
I have a custom version of a Maximo work order detail report and would like to have a parameter determine whether sections of the report print (Print Actuals - Y or N). If the parameter is set to Y .. the actual materials and actual labor would print otherwise those sections would not print.
This works in the BIRT development environment but when I import the report design into Maximo the request page will not generate.
The parameter does not appear in my select statement at all as I am not selecting based on it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
Do you have your parameter on the Maximo request page using the Lookup name of yornlookuplist?
In your report are you using a 1 or 0 or Y/N? is the parameter defined as a string?
try
if(params["paramname"] == "1")