Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Querying Story Points
srajeswara
I created a data source - snapshot selected was WORKITEMS_SNAPSHOT
I created a dataset (type Jazz Simple Dataset)
- Table name = WC_STRING_EXT
- Columns = Iteration_name, WI_TYPE, Summary, Key, Val, Num
- Parameter = Iteration Name
My understanding was that the NUM field held the story points.
When I ran the report , the values in the NUM field did not match the actual story points, for the stories in RTC.
Then I was told that the Val field actually held the story points but BIRT stored it as an internal id, which means it needs to be converted but I am not a Java person.
So How do I get the results that I need?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you post your rptdesign with some sample data?
srajeswara
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="111900" data-time="1354122077" data-date="28 November 2012 - 10:01 AM"><p>
Can you post your rptdesign with some sample data?<br /></p></blockquote>
Thank you ever so much for responding, I am really stuck at the moment.<br />
<br />
I have attached the report design.<br />
<br />
I have also provided sample data in the spreadsheet below<br />
<br />
Again thank you very kindly for looking into this
shoffman
I have the same problem. When I run the report there are only WI_IDs which are not matching to my WI_ID of my project area. And if I search for the WI_IDs the report gave me I got the message "no permission in ...".
Can you please tell which is the right DataSource and Dataset. Thanks a lot.