Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
datepicker for the paramerter dialog box in 2.6.3 version.
appform
Hi All,
I followed the below link in 2.6.3 version.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/11498-birt-datepicker-plzzzzzzzzzzz/
but not working and Palette box is being disappeared.
Any Help
Regards,
Swapna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You could use <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/download/1.9/'>JSCal2</a>
; to do this. Here's what it looks like.<br />
<br />
appform
Hi kclark,
Thanks,it is working perfectly.
Thanks for a nice post
Regards,
Swapna.
newbie1
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I did the above steps but I did not get the calendar box, I see the ellipses [ ...] beside the date parameter, but when I clicked on it, I get nothing.</p>
<p> </p>
<div>Version: Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1)</div>
<div>Build id: 20140925-1800</div>
<div> </div>
<p>Hope you can response soon.</p>