Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Templating Error Page
System
Hi,
I am trying to generate my DataCaptureForm and I get the
following error"
Templating Error Page
Error building workarea browser tree.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Sorry, there's not enough information here to really assist you. What version of TeamSite and Templating are you using (SPs too)? What does your DCT look like?
Is this a new template, or did you modify an old one? If it's not new, what changed on the system?
lissa
Migrateduser
Hi,
Here is the information:
OS is : SunOS (5.8)
Version: 5.5.2 Build 14136 Interwoven 20021127.
I am new to this and I do not know what you mean by SPs
(sorry)
This is a new template, but I did generate it before successfully.
I did make a change this morning...I rename my directory
from:
default/main/NewDevStatic/ENEWS/WORKAREA/WORKAREA/templatedata/markets
default/main/NewDevStatic/ENEWS/WORKAREA/WORK/templatedata/markets
( I renamed directory WORKAREA to WORK.)
I will attach my DCT.
Thanks.
Adam Stoller
I'm not sure if this is the problem - but for item LOGOIMAGE the string associated with the cgi-callout line appears to be broken across multiple lines rather than one wrapped line.
That's all I noticed in a once-over quick-fly-by review of what you posted.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Migrateduser
Hi,
I fixed my problem by deleting my workarea and re-creating everything from scratch. Everything is working fine! Not sure what happened before...maybe when I rename my workarea. Not sure.
My thanks to those who tried to help me.
gzevin
we have exactly the same issue. so far nothing helped - another solution was to reset Home Page for a user.
we'll try to rebuild the entity database as well...
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU