Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
start BIRT designer in the web
Jackie
Hi,
Can we start BIRT designer in the web, while I don't want to be bothered for changing some font bigger such small problem. The system users or maintainers can open the BIRT designer, and do the work they can do.
thanks for advice.
Regards.
Jackie
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Jackie, I don't know of a way to deploy the designer as a web app since it run's in eclipse. Are you wanting to deploy the designer or the report?
Jackie
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="112077" data-time="1354718590" data-date="05 December 2012 - 07:43 AM"><p>
Jackie, I don't know of a way to deploy the designer as a web app since it run's in eclipse. Are you wanting to deploy the designer or the report?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi kclark,<br />
thanks for your quickly reply.<br />
<br />
I want to call the birt designer in a jsp, and it runs without download the birt designer for other users. It runs in the web, and modify or new a report-design file.<br />
<br />
I got that the birt designer uses RCP mechanism, I hope that the designer tool is just on the server, don't need to download for every client machine. Can some way to realize it?<br />
<br />
Regards<br />
Jackie