Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Printing reports
madhavil
Hi,
I am showing reports on jsf page with birt:birtWrapper.I need to provide an option to the user to print the generated reports. Currenlty with window.print() it prints only the visible area.
I need to create default print settings for each report to set page size etc so that the reports can be correctly printed by user to a printer.
Please help if any one has some idea on this.
Thanks in advance,
Madhavi.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Is it only printing the visible area of the page or of the report?
madhavil
hi kclark,
I should be able to print the entire report. And my reports big enough that horizontal scroll bar shows up.
Thanks,
Madhavi.
madhavil
hi kclark,<br />
<br />
Any updates you have on this? I need this urgently. Please help if you have any idea on this.<br />
<br />
I have a cross table in the report whose size very big and a horizontal scroll bar shows up. When i try to print this report only the visible part is printed. But I need the entire report/cross tab to be printed.<br />
<br />
Thanks & Regards,<br />
Madhavi.<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'madhavil'" data-cid="112107" data-time="1354770314" data-date="05 December 2012 - 10:05 PM"><p>
hi kclark,<br />
<br />
I should be able to print the entire report. And my reports big enough that horizontal scroll bar shows up.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Madhavi.<br /></p></blockquote>
kclark
Can you post the code around the window.print() for me to take a look at? Thanks.
madhavil
hi kclark, I am attaching one sample report here. PLease have a look at them. This is a simple report that i created to show you the actual problem. The report has a cross tab with nearly 20 columns. When i try to print it, prints only the first 15 columns. How can i get to print all the columns.
Please suggest. As it cannot accommodate all the columns on a A4 size paper, we want the remaining columns to be printed in next page.
Thanks in Advance,
Madhavi.