Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
newjob window size
jerm
How do you change the window height and width of the newjob window that pops up when selecting FILE+New Job?
Edited by jerm on 07/28/03 12:26 PM (server time).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mogoo
Add this to your CGI_Info section...
html_body_options => "bgcolor='#EEEEEE' onLoad='top.resizeTo(600,750);'",
maureen
Adam Stoller
The CGI_Info() suggestion [which is in the Workflow Tutorial btw] only applies to the window that [optionally] appears *after* the initial window resulting from File > New Job [where you get the list of workflows to run].
At this point, I do not believe that there is any supported way to configure the size of that initial window.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
jerm
Thanks a BUNCH maureen!! Your suggestion works like a charm.
Thanks again.
jorge1
Hi,
I would like to resize the "new job" window as well and I'm wondering if you found a solution?
Because the solution pointed by maureen applies only to the particular chosen job, is this correct?
Thanks,
jorge
jerm
maureen's suggestion works fine.. try her suggestion included in the thread above. Note, that this will not change the size of the window which provides the available WorkFlows, but the screen after you'ved selected the WF needed.
- Hope it helps..
jorge1
Hi!
Thanks for your quick answer but I was really looking for changing the window that provides the available workflows...
Cheers,
Jorge
ela
Hi Jorge,
I didn't see this thread before, but in case you haven't already found a solution:
In the iwnewjob.itml file I use
< SCRIPT>
window.resizeTo(600,800);
< /SCRIPT>
as described in
KB 2410
It worked for me!:-)
Best regards,
Eldbjoerg
jorge1
It works just fine!!!!
Thanks!!!
Jorge