Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to do a series of summations
DavidGress
I have a req to do a report that has several parameters and then calculates a series of summations based on those parameters. How do I set this up in BIRT (Actuate 11SP3)? I'm thinking that I'll need a data set for each calculation. Do I then use the Data control for each sum?
Any other way to do this?
TIA,
Dave Gress
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Hi David! Can you tell me a little more about your requirements? It sounds like making computed column would do the trick without knowing more about the needs of your report.
DavidGress
Outline is
Title
summed value
summed value
total
Second title
summed value
summed value
Third Title
etc
etc
final totals
The summed values would each be based on different, though similar queries. They differ by the accounts they are hitting.