Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart bubble size
CarlT
If I make the size of my bubble smaller than 1, I can not see it.
How do I make bubbles smaller than size 1?
If 1 is the lower limit on bubble size, then how can I change the scaling to get smaller bubbles?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What is the size of the largest bubble on the chart?
CarlT
I did figure out how to have sizes smaller than 1. I changed the data type from Integer to Float. :-) I also learned that the size of any given bubble seems to be affected by the sizes of other bubbles. It seems like there is some logic to adjust sizes, such that the size parameter is only a "relative" size. How do I control the actual size? Not just the relative size?